Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Huzzah for Holidays!!

This weekend I am headed to MEXICO!!!! When I say Mexico, I mean Baja California-the last state to be established in Mexico. My roommate has a house there and we are going to be doing surfing and eating at nice seafood restaurants. I have it on good credit that I will be seeing dolphins whilst there. If I don't I will be severely disappointed. Rumor has it that there is going to be some pretty good sized waves while there-in case you don't know me, I have never surfed. What's more, I can hardly swim! So, if I don't "hang ten" then I won't be too disappointed. However, if I don't get some killer photos, I will be! That is why I really want to go! Not to mention the whole roommate solidarity thing.
Other recent developments, I am still single.
More recent developments, I am still poor and trying to figure out how to pay for my trip to Egypt. Anyone want to contribute? Other than that, life is going well! I am studying super hard, have a great time with that.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to California this weekend too! Except I'll be in Sacramento... so a bit north. Have fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEAN! I AM SITTING NEXT TO YOU RIGHT NOW. ACTUALLY, ACROSS FROM YOU TO BE MORE PRECISE. ALSO, I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND JUST NOTICED AND AM TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND CHANGE IT! HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT... OH WHERE HAS THE DAY GONE... K BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the money room bond.

    i am also commenting on this.

    i think we relate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 谢谢你,墨西哥是美丽的

    ReplyDelete