Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CAIRO!!!!!!!!



So it is official (for now at least), I will be spending the end of April, all of May, June and July and much of August in Cairo, Egpyt! I can't believe that my life has taken such an incredible twist. 2 years ago I was innocently serving the Lord on a two year mission when I got exposed to the beautiful language of Arabic thanks to Noe Baham and a copy of the Book of Mormon translated in Arabic. Now, further down the road of life I find myself preparing to spend 4 months in a foreign country, more foreign than any of us realize and speaking an impossible language. What have I gotten myself into?!? I can't explain to you how excited I am to be spending so much time in such little time among such an incredible people!! Pray that God sees fit to bestow the gift of tongues upon me, that's the only way I am going to learn this complicated language!

No comments:

Post a Comment