Friday, May 8, 2009

VACATION TIME!!!!

ok, i owe all you, my devoted readers, an apology. I have not written for a while, and this won't be much of a post. I survived a strenuous week of finals at BYU. Got my grades back, 2 B's, 2 A-'s, and 2 A's...something like that. Not too good. The night of clean checks, i played ultimate frisbee with some friends, then watched a movie at midnight (Yes Man--I recommend it), then cleaned all night! I didn't get any sleep. Took a nap, slept 2 hours through work. Drove home 2 days later to Washington. I did all 10 hours by my lonesome. It was kind of nice actually! Then, spent a few days at home. We then started our vacation!! We drove to Seattle where we caught a military plane and flew to Japan. After some drama at the airport which involved a baby that they thought had swine flu, we finally were released into the country to fend for ourselves. We didn't do much, just saw Tokyo, after 3 nights in Japan, we flew into Singapore!! It was beautiful, hot and humid. I loved it though. We saw a lot there, and spent a lot of money, and most importantly, took a ton of pictures (i'll be putting them up at a later time). After a nice day at a polluted beach (where I got oil stains on my feet), and a nice sunburn, we flew back to Japan where I currently am. Now, we are going to do the tourist thing for real here. I'll be back in a week or so. Take care!

3 comments:

  1. That is so neat you get to do all that- but don't worry, Jessie and I are still rocking Provo while you're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssh.... this line makes me laugh "We didn't do much, just saw Tokyo"

    Yeah, we just saw Tokyo, no big deal. Whatever you punk! I want to see those pictures ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. no freakin way! why are you so special?? why did you get to go to tokyo, huh? first camille to austrailia, and then you to japan. i feel so boring.

    ReplyDelete