Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life is Beautiful!

So this month has been super stressful with over 15 pages of papers due in less than a weeks time and then the constant threat of finals looming on the horizon. It's just a good time to get down on yourself. After having spent 11 hours in the library yesterday I was sitting there again today and thinking, it is such a beautiful day, I am going to run home and catch the sunrise. So I ran home and grabbed my camera and drove to Provo Canyon and snagged some shots. I am glad I did. It was so beautiful and on the way I was listening to Coldplay's new album with the window down just soaking up how blessed my life. So I hope you can enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! (as promised, I only will include a few)








3 comments:

  1. 11 hours in the library? the girls were that cute, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean your pictures are really cool- I was running yesterday and saw a cool scene, and thought about texting you so you could go take pictures of it... but I didn't. Please don't hate me forever.

    ReplyDelete