Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What a Weekend!

Well, this has been a hectic weekend. I had a lot going on. First of all...try and explain this sign...I found it interesting. It was on the door of a bathroom randomly one day. In order for someone to put this sign up, there must have been someone who did it...weird since I am at BYU

In other news, I went to the tumble gym. I recommend it to anyone. It's an area where you jump, dive, groove, and jive...ok...that was lame. But seriously, it's a lot of fun. I suggest you go, even better with a date. Enjoy these pics from my trip.












My nephew had a birthday! So did my grandma! Wednesday we got together and celebrated! It was good to see them! You can too with these pictures below!

Next, I spent a ridiculous amount of time in the library working on a 7-page paper due in my Islam class. I wrote about the similarities between the LDS view on eschatology compared to the Islamic view. Interesting. On Friday I had a "date" with a friend Julie. She's really fun. Saturday night I had a date with Abby. We had a french dinner, compliments of Michelle Peterson. We watched a creepy movie, called "He loves me, he loves me not."

Then the family came down! I got to hangout with them for some time on Sunday. They are great! I like it when they are in town. We had a good time at my grandma's house.

2 comments:

  1. I like finding out people have blogs... dont you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot about my BIRTHDAY!!! That was your favorite part EVER!!

    ReplyDelete