Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moab!

Well, in light of Rachel used-to-be-Condon-but-now-is-Young's warning about doing at least one post a week, I thought I better get on that. Even if it means skipping studying for my biology test...way over rated.

So, about 2 weeks ago I took a small trip to Moab with my photography class. It was awesome! A small scale version of one of my life long dreams--to hike in the mountains and take pictures! So, these are some of my good shots. Being as I am a beginner, and just getting the ropes you think for taking almost 1000 pictures, I would have some better shots...


MOAB!!!


So, enough with the dramatic intro!
The following pictures were some of my favorites from day 1, more will follow, I don't want to overwhelm you! The first few are from our hike to Delicate Arch, then the remainders are of the arch itself. Click on the pic for a better view.







Above and below is Kelli and she is the one responsible for me being the mess that I am in photography. She gives me professional advice from time to time, and makes a mean sandwich. The pictures that follow are of Delicate Arch, perhaps the most famous






1 comment:

  1. amazing pics. love them! we went to moab for the first time in jaunary. the pictures you took bring back a lot of memories!

    ReplyDelete