Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moab Pt. 2

As promised, this is the sequel to my Moab trip. I am going to try and not make it into a trilogy so be patient with me! This was a unique trip indeed though. From tents being blown away and dispersing the contents through an empty field, to flat tires, losing trailers, and freezing winds, we had a fantastic time! Nothing was more humbling then waking up at 4:30 though. And even more so, to see the beautiful sky! You could see every single star!! Having lived in LA for 2 years where the only lights you see are the planes circling and waiting to land, or the helicopters searching for the one responsible for the recent murder it was a welcome change. God is truly great, and he has given a fantastically diverse and breathtaking world in which to live! Enjoy!

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting!!!



I LOVE this shot! I tried so hard to get it, and it turned out way better than I could have hoped for! The first try, I scared the bird and it flew into the sun-no picture. The second, it flew down the cliff-still no picture. The third time- BINGO!!!








The Sun Breaks

I know it's a lot, forgive me! But there are so many good shots from such a beautiful location! I still have a lot of shots I want to include from other locations, but that will have to wait for a different post!

3 comments:

  1. Sean those are awesome pics! I LOVE the one of the bird too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM AMAZED BY YOUR AWESOMNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've got that photo gene... i love those pictures! what type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete