Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Gave In

Well, I decided to give in and create a blog. I've heard good things about blogging, so I'll give it a whirl and we'll see how I like it. Be patient as I attempt to figure out how the heck this thing works. For the record, I'm Sean McGrath. I am studying at Arabic/Middle Eastern Studies at BYU. I am from Washington State, and just got back from a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Obviously, I am LDS. It permeates my every action and has helped form me into who I am today. I came from a very blessed childhood with wonderful parents and amazing siblings. I've also had some outstanding friends who helped shape me into the mess that I am today. I'm also currently working on developing my photography skills. I have a lot of work to do. Expect some posts devoted to my photo exploits!

Compliments of Kelli Brown Photography!
http://kellibrownphotography.blogspot.com/

Me on the left with two of my best friends-Dan and Cami

Me as a missionary in LA

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Go Seany! We are now cyber-related. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! Great pics. I'm glad you decided to do this.

    ReplyDelete